Saturday, September 09, 2006

Cock One

How do?

My name's Farmer Giles, and this is my cock blog.

I only recently became aware of this blogging lark a few weeks ago when my old friend Geoff mentioned he had one in one of his letters to me. I went down to PC World and got myself fixed up with a top of the range PC, and two weeks later, here I am, dipping my toes into the water, so to speak.

You may have guessed my particular interest by now.

Yes, I am a cock lover. And nothing gives me more pride or pleasure than my own cock.

But I don't want this blog to be purely about my own cock. I want this blog to be the definitive cock site on the internet. My aim is to get as many pictures of cocks of all types posted on here. They say variety is the spice of life and I have many contacts all over the world who would just love to have pictures of their multifarious cocks broadcast to the world at large.

I will not be posting pictures alone, of course. I will be writing short biographies of the cocks' owners to flesh out the posts so to speak. They are all lovely people and I have put all their names into a hat as I don't wish to seem to be favouritising one over the other as they've all got beautiful cocks and each and every one of them can't wait to get their cocks online.

So without further ado and to start things off, here's a picture of my own cock, Peregrine Worsthorne The Third...



I am so very proud of my cock.

13 Comments:

Blogger The Mistress said...

That's the most gorgeous cock I've ever seen!

1:18 PM, September 10, 2006  
Blogger Geoff said...

Thank you kindly, MJ. I can't believe it. My first comment already.

I was feeling a bit down after I posted it and felt like getting rid of the whole thing, but now you've given me the encouragement to keep it up.

2:43 PM, September 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boootiful! Oo better keep it up moy man!

4:17 PM, September 10, 2006  
Blogger The Mistress said...

I see in your Profile that you enjoy listening to music. May I suggest Bantam of the Opera?

7:23 PM, September 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't mention cocks to me.

It only had to crow twice and I was off the hook.

8:03 PM, September 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That wanker above me was a let down.

8:04 PM, September 11, 2006  
Blogger Romeo Morningwood said...

Certainly puts my little Rhode Island Red to shame!

5:42 AM, September 12, 2006  
Blogger Geoff said...

St Peter and Jesus - I don't think you're really St Peter and Jesus. I didn't have a very religious upbringing so I'm a bit lost. I love Jesus Christ Superstar, though.

Homo Escapeons - Big cock, little cock - they're all welcome on here.

9:11 PM, September 12, 2006  
Blogger Geoff said...

And Bernard - You'd better keep your hand off my cock.

9:12 PM, September 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to more cock derived pleasure.

Meanwhile

5:34 PM, September 13, 2006  
Blogger Geoff said...

Richard - I've just had to tear Peregrine away from the Hen Cam. He'd be there all night if it was up to him.

9:13 PM, September 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dreadful. Hen pr0n channel. He'll be sleeping in tomorrow then.

9:59 PM, September 13, 2006  
Blogger The Mistress said...

Shocking.

7:13 AM, September 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home