Monday, September 11, 2006

Thank you all so very very much

Just a few words to thank those of you who commented on my first post. I really do appreciate each and every word. I think this blogging lark is going to be a lot of fun.

Biggest thanks go to MJ for the marvellous plug on her Infomaniac blog. Mania runs in my family too, MJ, so you've immediately got a friend here. And I see you're a big Andrew Lloyd Webber fan, too. I love Andrew. We've got so much in common, MJ. You don't happen to have a cock, do you?

And Minion, I'd just like to say that I could never ever put my cock in my mouth. Stroking is as far as I can go when it comes to physical contact. I don't know if you had a cock you'd eat it, but let me tell you it would be very very hard.

I should have said on my first post that I'll only be posting the cock pictures on here once a week or so. Which will give you all time to play a little game - you can try and guess the location of each weekend's coming cock. Like me, my Peregrine was born and raised in Dorset, but he now resides with me in Sleaford, Lincs. We love it here. I think we'll both take our last breath in this town.


Love to you all

Giles

8 Comments:

Blogger The Mistress said...

That Billy bloke who commented on my blog seems keen to show his cock.

Minion's a little too "cock of the walk"... all cock and no action.

I most certainly do NOT have a cock though I AM envious of YOUR handsome cock.

Farmer Giles, please tell us why you settled in Sleaford?

3:37 AM, September 12, 2006  
Blogger Geoff said...

All will be revealed at the weekend, MJ.

I'm really beginning to love this. I feel like I've got several "net buddies" already.

Word Verification - yauak - What I shouted when I stepped on my rake this morning.

9:17 PM, September 12, 2006  
Blogger tom909 said...

So farmer Giles, when you show your cock, how important is size in the eyes of the judge. I only ask as, coming from an agricultural perspective, I would love to show my cock too.

10:08 PM, September 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I notice there are very few of us claiming not to have a cock.

12:46 AM, September 14, 2006  
Blogger The Mistress said...

Tom: We'd love to see your cock!

7:12 AM, September 14, 2006  
Blogger Geoff said...

Tom - You may think the judges all want to see a big cock but size doesn't really come into consideration. I used to enter a lot of competitions but I got bored with the scene and now just get together with a few mates in the pub where we all show pictures of our cocks to each other.

10:57 AM, September 14, 2006  
Blogger glenda said...

This is an interesting weblog.

My husband Clive used to have a cock which was called Big Boy. It was very agressive, and he used to tease me with it in the garden. It was so big and frightening and used to lunge at me!

I got fed up with it, and told Clive that either the cock would go or our marriage would be at an end.

Fortunately, he got rid of the cock and our marriage is now stronger than ever.

2:06 PM, September 14, 2006  
Blogger Geoff said...

Glenda - What an ultimatum! His cock or his marriage!

I understand both points of view. But you say Clive's cock was aggressive? Maybe it had been mistreated in the past. My cock has a lovely, sweet nature but I know of other cocks which are excitable in the extreme. And nine times out of ten an excitable cock belongs to an excitable man. It becomes like a vicious circle - the more excitable the man gets, the more excitable his cock gets, and vice versa.

I feel Clive's pain and hope he has been able to piece his life together.

I see you're a Tears For Fears fan. Whenever I watch the news nowadays I always think of their song, Mad World.

3:03 PM, September 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home