Saturday, September 30, 2006

Cock Number Four

Thank you for your kind thoughts concerning my uncle and his poor cock. As Uncle Frank's only surviving relative, you may think I would be more supportive of him at this time. But the old man was guilty of cock abuse for many years, not only his own but others', and in my book a real man does not damage his or any other cock without some kind of cosmic revenge being meted out to him. May he suffer the way Mickey Rooney, Al Capone, Winston Churchill, and countless other cocks suffered at his hand. If there is a God, let's pray he or she is a chicken.

This week I have been studying my stats and to my great disappointment, they seem to be falling. I asked my friend Geoff how he got to be so popular. He said there is only one way and that is to toot your own horn by leaving comments on other bloggers' sites.

Well, I would do so as I enjoy a lot of other blogs. But my blog is a bit of a one-trick pony, and if you're not a cock-lover you won't like my blog.

How, for instance, could I bring my cock into a discussion about global warming? Global warming hasn't really affected my cock and my cock can't do anything about global warming. And if I tried to put my oar in, the other commenters would just dismiss me as a man who wants to show his cock to everyone.


*******


Today's cock is unusual as it has been submitted by a woman, Marjorie Banks, 57, of St Margarets-on-Sea, Kent. Marjorie and her husband Ken, 57, retired from the civil service a few years ago and have since thrown themselves into the local amateur dramatics scene. They are currently performing in a production of Shaw's Pygmalion.

Ken has been feeling a bit down recently after being diagnosed with depression. But Marjorie, good old sort that she is, has sent a beautiful picture of Ken's little cock for my readers to enjoy.

In her own words, "I love my husband's cock and would like to share it with other cock connoisseurs. I know Ken would never do it himself because although he is immensly proud of his cock, he has a fear that if others were to see it they would poke fun at its size. Yes, Ken's cock is small, but it is beautiful and has given both Ken and myself countless hours of pleasure."

Well, Marjorie, I do hope this post cheers Ken up, and tell him from a man who knows: it's not the size of your cock that counts. If I had a pound for each time I've meted out that piece of advice I'd be a very rich man now.

So here's Ken's lovely little bantam cock, Big Daddy...




What a sweet little cock.

14 Comments:

Blogger The Mistress said...

Ken shouldn't worry about the size of his cock. I've seen the smallest cocks puff up with pride and strut about when they're excited.

2:04 PM, September 30, 2006  
Blogger Geoff said...

I know what you mean, MJ. I mean, I like having a big cock but I really hate the "bigger the better" culture that's prevalent in the western world.

There's some good little 'uns out there.

8:56 PM, September 30, 2006  
Blogger KAZ said...

Hi Giles: I notice from your profile that you are about my vintage - so to speak.

As you are a rampant 62 year old who shares my healthy interest in -er - cocks, I'm sure we could make beautiful music together.

Kev is in Spain - what are we waiting for?

6:17 PM, October 01, 2006  
Blogger Geoff said...

Ahem, Kaz. I'm not so sure that's a good idea. I'm afraid all my recent relationships have floundered due to the excessive demands of my cock. Peregrine won't share me with anyone: he demands copious amounts of quality time alone with me.

8:29 PM, October 01, 2006  
Blogger glenda said...

Farmer Giles, I have just found out that you are a Tears For Fears fanatic, and I am very excited!!!

I am going to send you an e-mail with my telephone number on it at my new address on the outskirts of Bath! Feel free to call me at any time - perhaps when your cock is asleep! I have so much to share with you!!

7:33 PM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger Geoff said...

I'm afraid my cock's up at all hours, Glenda. Probably the best time is five in the morning when he goes out for his daily crow. I fact, I sometimes play Everybody Wants To Rule The World at high volume in order to drown him out.

8:48 PM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger Romeo Morningwood said...

I am duly impressed at the veritable cocknucopia of cocksciousnes available here to mine....and still maintain a modest PG rating...well done.

9:23 PM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger Geoff said...

I aim to please, HE.

1:26 PM, October 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd just like to say that this is a very interesting site. Can we have a bantam entry please.

Yes, entry.

9:15 PM, October 03, 2006  
Blogger Geoff said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:41 PM, October 04, 2006  
Blogger Geoff said...

Don't be shy with the comments, whoever you are.

Big Daddy is a bantam, Hennie.

And there will be plenty more small cocks to see in the future. As far as entering goes, I don't like to see cocks going into too tight entrances. My Peregrine would certainly get claustrophobic.

8:44 PM, October 04, 2006  
Blogger The Mistress said...

Couldn't you apply some lubricant to your cock to ease his fears about going into too tight entrances? Surely they've developed such a product specificallly for timid cocks. He shouldn't have to suffer that phobia.

12:35 PM, October 05, 2006  
Blogger Geoff said...

I think it would be wiser to make the entrance larger, MJ. I wouldn't want to see my cock covered in oil. How long would it take to get off?

1:36 PM, October 05, 2006  
Blogger The Mistress said...

With a good quality lube,I should think it would take only a matter of seconds to get off.

2:59 PM, October 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home