Saturday, October 14, 2006

Cock Number Six

It's the 7th anniversary of a landmark time in my life.

My heart attack.

I first thought it was a bout of indigestion. I'd eaten pickled onions before going to bed and I woke up unable to move. I lay prostrate for an hour before my cock moved up to my chest and stared into my eyes. Peregrine looked at me with such a degree of sympathy that I knew something was seriously wrong. I knew I was not getting any better and I needed to call an ambulance.

The paramedics made it just in time and to cut a long story short, the doctors and nurses at Sleaford General were absolutely fantastic. Especially one nurse.

You may know her now as a celebrity who is building a career in show business. But back then, Abi Titmuss was an unknown nurse.



I must stress that she never acted in the way she is now portrayed in the media. She was just a beautiful breath of fresh air and I never got to see even a glimpse of her now famous bosoms. This was, after all, a cardiac ward.

She was such a fresh faced young girl with a girlish sense of fun. And a real lover of the animal kingdom. When she told me she liked nothing better than to lie on her front in the countryside in anticipation of animal behaviour, of course I did not hesitate to whip out the picture of my cock that I keep with me at all times.

Abi told me how much she loved my cock and would love to go home with me and stroke it. Of course this kept me going through the darkest hours.

Abi never got to see my cock in the flesh but I am forever grateful that at the lowest point of my life she gave me a reason to look forward to a healthy future.


*******


Today's cock is The Hooded Claw from Bradford. The owner wishes for himself and his cock to remain anonymous and I fully respect his wishes.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Mistress said...

If we promise not to tell anyone about the mystery cock owner, will you show us his cock?

This is unfair.

Cock tease!

2:24 PM, October 14, 2006  
Blogger Geoff said...

He's promised to send it tomorrow, MJ. 'HP' was the only cock owner who contacted me this week so I really had no choice but to give him the award of cock of the week.

4:43 PM, October 14, 2006  
Blogger Romeo Morningwood said...

Did you really have a Heart Attack?
My Grandfather and Father both exited in this fashion.

I am certain that I will also expire like that and hopefully it will be fast, final, and while I am old and fully engaged in doing something naughty so that I won't notice.

7:51 PM, November 06, 2006  
Blogger Geoff said...

I hope I go when my cock goes.

9:20 PM, November 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home