Sunday, October 15, 2006

"The Hooded Claw"




This is a picture of "The Hooded Claw In Silhouette" as emailed to me by HP of Bradford.

Well HP, if you think I'm doing this blog as some kind of a joke, you can take your so-called cock and stuff it somewhere unmentionable.

This is not a childish blog. This is a blog for mature cock-loving adults.

I'm sorry, I'm so angry I just frightened Peregrine and now he won't come out of the wardrobe. You see what you made me do, HP? I hope you're proud of yourself.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Mistress said...

Release your cock from the closet!
Free your cock!

6:54 PM, October 15, 2006  
Blogger Geoff said...

I think HP's cocking a snook at me, MJ. I don't think he's got a cock at all.

I've only just persuaded Peregrine to come out of the wardrobe. He's been hiding in the right leg of my green corduroys all day. I really must control my temper.

I've got him a nice dinner to make up for it.

8:46 PM, October 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home